Request More Information
HEARING CONSERVATION TESTING PROGRAM
One of the biggest occupational health issues is noise exposure. Many industrial processes produce noises on various levels, and being around these noises for extended periods may cause hearing loss and other harmful health effects. The longer your employees experience exposure to high noise levels, the more at risk they are of losing their hearing permanently.
To protect your employees' hearing, utilize U.S. Mobile Health Exams’ audiometric testing program. This program is in accordance with OSHA Regulatory Standard 29 CFR 1910.95. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Occupational Noise Exposure Standard contains a “Mobile Test Van Exception” with regard to obtaining an employee’s baseline audiogram.
Our mobile audiometric testing services eliminate the need to send workers off-site for testing services. Having an audiometric testing booth arrive at your site will reduce downtime and maintain high productivity while keeping your employees safe. Additionally, if an employer utilizes a mobile test provider, the exception allows the employer 12 months to establish a new-employee baseline audiogram.
Audiometric testing measures your employees' abilities to hear sounds. This test will occur before your workers experience exposure to loud working conditions to create a baseline hearing level. Individuals will have to undergo this test once a year to determine if they have experienced any hearing loss.
U.S Mobile Health Exams' mobile industrial hearing testing services are state of the art and include many benefits, such as:
- Testing booths have a triple-layer of sound proofing
- Up to six employees tested at a time
- State-of-the-art micro-processor audiometers are used for consistency and accuracy
- Immediate comparison to baseline
- Audiometers automatically retest any frequency where a hearing shift has occurred
- If completed test shows an STS, most employees can receive their re-test on the same day
- Continuous monitoring of test room noise levels
- Otoscope exam conducted when problematic tests occur
- Immediate distribution of Employee Evaluation Letter is available
- Testing instructions available in 8 languages
- Audiology review all audiograms
Regularly testing your employees' hearing protects them from long-term hearing damage. Industrial hearing tests also benefit employers as they provide insight into any flaws present in the company's current hearing protection program. Audiometric screening helps catch potential safety issues in the workplace before severe damage occurs and allows companies to make any needed safety improvements.
Documentation via Web-based Reporting
OSHA requires all employers to keep audiometric testing records for two years for unaffected employees and for the entire duration of an affected worker's employment. These records must contain information such as the individual's name and most recent on-site audiometric testing results. When you use U.S. Mobile Health Exams’ audiometric screening services, you will receive proper documentation that includes:
- Secure, password-protected information
- On-board Employee Evaluation Letters available in English or Spanish
- Standard Threshold Shift (STS) reports
- OSHA Record able reports
- Group reports
- Equipment calibration reports
If your facility's noise intensity is at hazardous levels or you would like to improve your current hearing safety protocols, U.S. Mobile Health Exams provides audiometric training. Equipping your employees with audiometric training is extremely important as it will allow them to become more motivated to protect their hearing and take annual audiometric tests. Our testing services include:
- OSHA-approved video training
- Pamphlets available upon request
- Question and answer session available upon request
- Sign-in sheets provided to client as documentation of training
Schedule Your OSHA Audiometric Testing Today
When you schedule an audiometric hearing test with U.S Mobile Health Exams, you can be confident you will experience 100% employee satisfaction. We are constantly reinvesting in our company by training our team and upgrading our mobile fleet, so we can arrive at your facility faster and better prepared. Fill out our online contact form today to schedule your mobile audiometric training.