Request More Information
NOISE EXPOSURE TESTING
Occupational regulations and standards were established which sets legal limits on noise exposure in the workplace. Do you know the noise levels your workers are exposed to every day? US Mobile Health Exams testing program is administered in accordance with OSHA Regulatory Standard 29CFR 1910.95. Our experts will provide you a comprehensive workplace noise monitoring assessment to use in formulating your company’s hearing conservation program.
US Mobile Health offers two types of noise exposure testing.
- Area Measurements: Comprehensive area measurements are obtained using an integrating sound level meter to identify hazardous noise levels where worker mobility is not a factor. Measurements are taken at specific work stations to capture a representative sample of employees’ exposures.
- Personal Noise Dosimetry: Studies are conducted to identify noise exposed employees whose work environments are fluctuating or continually changing. Those employees are monitored for their entire work shift. The dosimeter provides a summary of each employee’s measured actual average exposure and Time Weighted Average sound exposure. Area measurements are included and performed as well by our surveyors when the Dosimetry survey is selected.
US Mobile Health Experts Will Provide Your Company
- Comprehensive workplace noise monitoring assessment
- A comprehensive report with the results and
- recommendations on reducing exposure
- Assistance in updating noise policies
- Practical expert advice to reduce exposure
- Trained consultants to set up control strategies for exposure
- Noise awareness training for your staff.